Massage Oil Joint Pain – Joint Relief Massage & Bath Oil 100ml
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
Rosemary, Ginger and Geranium Essential Oils in Pure Grapeseed Oil.
- Rosemary oil benefits → Reduces inflammation and pain.
- Ginger oil benefits→ Relieves joint stiffness and reduces swelling.
- Geranium oil benefits→ Anti-inflammatory and soothes joint pain.
- Grapeseed oil benefits → Nourishes and moisturises the skin.
- Enjoy a soothing bath or a relaxing massage.
This blend can help reduce joint inflammation, swelling, pain and discomfort.
Frequently bought together
Free gift wrapping for orders over £50. Please, leave a note during checkout.
If you are wondering which oil is good for joint inflammation, this amazing massage oil blend helps relieve joint pain and general aches and pains. It contains a blend of Rosemary, Ginger and Geranium essential oils that help relieve joint pain. Apply gently around joints with circular motion focusing on muscles and tendons, not bones. Massage the area until the tension disappears and the muscles relax.
All 3 oils are diluted in pure grapeseed oil which is great for your skin. Grapeseed oil does wonders for the skin, Grapeseed oil is absorbed easily making it an excellent moisturiser without feeling too oily or greasy.
The unique blend of essential oils is what makes the Joint Relief oil good for joint inflammation and pain, check out the ingredients below.
The Joint Relief Massage Oil Gift set includes:
- Joint Relief massage oil bottle: 100ml.
- Wooden Massage Tool Three-Disc Roller: Redwood. Size: Length: 17cm, Width: 8.5cm, Diameter of roller 4cm. Weight: 170g.
- Full body massage guide.
Ingredients & Benefits of The Joint Relief Massage & Bath Oil:
Rosemary, Ginger & Geranium Essential Oils in Grapeseed Oil.
How to use:
You can rub the oil onto your skin as you relax in the bath. Adding a little oil to the bath water is also a great option to enjoy the aroma of the essential oils for a relaxing experience.
- Warm the oil between your hands and apply it to your skin.
- Allow the hands to glide slowly with steady pressure.
- Focus on the muscles, not the bones.
- You can apply the oil using different strokes:
- Effleurage: Deep long gliding strokes to warm up the body.
- Petrissage: Kneading movement by squeezing the muscles between your hands to loosen the muscle tension.
- Friction: Deep movements with firm pressure to rub the tissues against each other and stimulate circulation.
- Tapotement: tapping with the sides of your hands.
- You can use one or more of these techniques and use all four techniques for full body massage.
- You can mix and repeat the strokes for the same region until you will feel the muscles relaxed.
- Circular motion works great around joints but remember not to press on the bones and focus on muscles and tendons.
- Reapply the massage oil as needed in each part of your body to ensure smooth gliding of the hands during the massage session.
- For a more relaxing experience you can use the relaxing massage oil after or during a warm bath with CALM bath salts and a candle.
At Vivnaturelle we only sell eco-friendly products that aren’t harmful to the environment or your body. We make being kind to the planet easy.
You can find our selection of Essential Oils here.
You may also want to read about the Benefits of Hot Oil Massage.