Soothe – Award Winner Sore Throat Tisane 3 Cup Loose
Out of stock
Out of stock
Soothe Tisane – A herbal infusion for sore throats.
Soothe is a warming, spiced herbal tisane designed to bring relief to sore throats. All of the ingredients are 100% natural. Nothing artificial, no fillers, just delicious herbs!
Soothe is available loose or in biodegradable Soilon® teabags.
Ginger & Cinnamon
15 tea bags
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Sugar | Caffeine | Gluten | Preservatives | Flavourings | Colourings | Additives.
How to use:
Add a heaped teaspoon (or teabag) of the tisane to hot (just off boiling) water and let the tisane infuse for up to 5-15 minutes. Drink up to 3 cups a day.
You can use a teapot and strainer, a cafetiere or one of our infusers.
How Soothe Tisane can support the body:
- Liquorice has anti-inflammatory properties and soothes irritation.
- Cinnamon has antiviral properties and is a warming stimulant.
- Echinacea is widely used as an immune stimulant to combat bacterial and viral infections.
- Marshmallow helps to relieve dry coughs and soothe inflamed and irritated mucous membranes.
- Ginger has antiseptic properties.
*People with high blood pressure should avoid excessive intake of liquorice.
Try making an autumnal warmer by simmering Soothe in a saucepan of apple juice for 20-40 minutes with the lid on. Strain and sip. Alternatively use milk or nut milk, the result is similar to a Chai latte.
Cinnamon, ginger, marshmallow root, liquorice root*, echinacea.
Suitable for vegans.
Packaging is made from renewable resources.
All of the Holly Botanic products are designed, hand-made and packaged on-site in small batches.
This product is made in a facility that handles nuts.