3 Luxury No 1 Solid Hand Cream Bars
- Handmade in the Garden of Scotland
- 100% natural
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- The luxurious non-sticky texture that melts into the skin, giving long-lasting nourishment
- Only the purest ingredients
- Beats the no-liquid ban on flights!
- Definitely not tested on animals
- Sustainably sourced packaging
Not all hand creams are born the same, especially 3 Luxury No 1 Solid Hand Cream Bars. Your hands deserve a touch of class!
Luxury No. 1 Solid Hand Cream Bar is like walking into a luxurious spa. Prolonging the voluptuous aura of Luxury No. 1, this perfumed Solid Hand Cream Bar intensifies the scents of essential oils with light citrus and spicy top notes of Lime and Clove. It also has warm subtle mid notes of Sweet Orange, Frankincense and Myrrh and sensual base notes of French Provencal Lavender and Rose Geranium.
Sensually invigorating, this multi-tasking Solid Hand Cream Bar leaves your skin feeling wonderfully soft and nourished. Blended with Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, and Coconut Oil, your hands will feel moisturised and restored with every use.
Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and uneven skin tone, while increasing firmness and elasticity. Contains anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory properties, which encourage cell turnover and collagen production.
The skincare experts at The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company believe it’s of the utmost importance to protect your hands from harmful environmental influences. Our hands feel the brunt of our daily lives, and can soon become dry, rough, and cracked when there’s not enough time to take care of them properly. Now you can fight the signs of premature ageing and help reduce the appearance of age spots and wrinkles on your hands.
Protect and nourish your hands with a touch of luxury, and indulge in a sumptuous scent with 3 Luxury No 1 Solid Hand Cream Bars. With Hand Cream Bar, your hands will be soothed, softened, and ready to show off!
You can find more natural soap bars here.
- Beeswax for the protective barrier it provides your skin from harmful effects of the environment. Also helps reduce dryness by locking in moisture.
- Cocoa butter contains essential fatty acids that deeply moisturise and nourish skin cells while offering it protection from harsh environmental conditions, UV damage and free radicals.
- Coconut Oil sinks deep into the skin pores for moisturising penetration. It has beneficial anti-bacterial properties to help improve the healthy glow of naturally beautiful skin.
- French Provencal Lavender for its potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and its ultra-soothing qualities for the skin.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil helps balance the skin’s natural oil production. Minimises the appearance of enlarged pores. Reduces the appearance of dull skin, promotes faster fading of scars and blemishes, and soothes and rejuvenates the complexion.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil contains anti-inflammatories and antiseptic properties.
- Lime Essential Oil contains high levels of limonene which is a natural antioxidant helping to remove free radicals that damage cells and helps reduce the signs of ageing such as sun spots, fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps firm the skin.
- Frankincense Essential Oil as it has anti-inflammatory effects which promote smooth skin and is an effective natural anti-acne and anti-wrinkle remedy. It treats dry skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and age spots, scars and stretch marks.
- Clove Essential Oil contains flavonoids that have potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Myrrh Essential Oil for reducing dry scalp and hair, soothing inflamed skin and relieving swelling, whilst promoting elasticity of the skin and faster healing from wounds and broken skin spots.
Components of Essential Oils:
*Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool Eugenol,
The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Co