Rejuvenate Himalayan Bath Salts Skin Care Bath Salts 500g
Rejuvenate Himalayan bath salts are ideal for anyone looking to have radiant firm skin.
- Mineral, rich Himalayan salt infused with 100% essential oils.
- Grapefruit bath salts → Strengthens and repairs damaged skin.
- Geranium bath salts → Tightens and brightens the skin.
- Vitamin E bath salts → Antioxidant, reduces skin damage, nourishes and moisturises the skin.
- Chamomile flowers → Contain antioxidants which help the skin to regenerate, tighten pores and slow down ageing.
Frequently bought together
Free gift wrapping for orders over £50. Please, leave a note during checkout.
Rejuvenate Himalayan bath salts are ideal for anyone looking to have radiant firm skin. If you’re looking for bath salts for skin healing then try this blend. The citrusy aroma of grapefruit will also keep you energised and revitalised. Rejuvenate himalayan bath salts are infused with a blend of grapefruit oil which helps strengthen and repair damaged skin and geranium oil which helps tighten and brighten the skin which is great for anyone looking for bath salts for skin whitening. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that reduces skin damage and nourishes and moisturises your skin.
Himalayan salt is one of the purest salts on earth and has over 80 minerals and trace elements. It is rich in sodium, magnesium, calcium, potassium, sulphur, zinc, chromium and other trace minerals not present in sea salt. It is a natural cleanser that purifies your skin and improves skin radiance. Not only is it great for a detoxing and cleansing bath but also relieves aching muscles and helps you recover after a long day. Therefore, this amazing blend is great option for anyone looking for bath salts for skin healing. The Rejuvenate Himalayan bath salts also come in eco-friendly recyclable packaging!
The Rejuvenate Bath Salts Package includes:
- Rejuvenate Bath Salts Bag: 500g.
Rejuvenate Benefits – Grapefruit, Geranium & Vitamin E Himalayan Bath Salts:
- Grapefruit bath salts: Natural source of salicylic acid, deeply cleanse pores and heal breakouts to improve the skin’s appearance and texture.
- Geranium bath salts: Astringent and toner to help tighten the skin. It is also a cicatrisant that aids scar healing and fades spots to brighten the skin.
- Vitamin E bath salts: Powerful antioxidant that reduces skin damage and nourishes and moisturises your skin.
- Chamomile flowers: Contain antioxidants which help the skin to regenerate, tighten pores and slow down ageing.
- Himalayan bath salts: Rich in over 80 minerals. It is a natural cleanser that purifies your skin and improves skin radiance.
How to use:
Sprinkle 1/2-1 cup (100g – 250g) of bath salts into your warm bath water (37-39°C). Allow the salt to dissolve or you can pour it into the running water to dissolve faster, then soak in the tub and relax for at least 20 minutes or longer. You can use bath oils, candles or essential oil diffuser for an ultimate aromatherapy relaxing experience.
Key Precautions: Seek the advice of a healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Sodium Chloride, Citrus Paradisi Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Matricaria Recutita Flowers, Triticum Vulgare Oil, Tocopherol, *Limonene, *Citronellol, *Geraniol, *Linalool. *Naturally occurring in Essential Oils
You can find our full range of Bath Salts here.
You can also read our tips about bath salts for anxiety.