3 Symmetry Hand Cream Bars
- Handmade in the Garden of Scotland
- 100% natural
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- The luxurious non-sticky texture that melts into the skin, giving long-lasting nourishment
- Only the purest ingredients
- Beats the no-liquid ban on flights!
- Definitely not tested on animals
- Sustainably sourced packaging
3 Symmetry Hand Cream Bars – the ultimate skin rejuvenator – from our hands to yours.
Symmetry is a distinctive and revitalising essential oil blend of Rose Geranium, Jasmine, Sweet Almond Oil, and Bay Laurel. In addition, All expertly combined for the ultimate soothing full-body experience.
The skincare experts at The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company believe it’s of the utmost importance to protect your hands from harmful environmental influences. Our hands feel the brunt of our daily lives, and can soon become dry, rough, and cracked when there’s not enough time to take care of them properly. Now you can fight the signs of premature ageing and help reduce the appearance of age spots and wrinkles on your hands with Symmetry Solid Hand Cream Bar.
You can find more natural soap bars here.
Ingredients and Benefits of the 3 Symmetry Hand Cream Bars:
- Beeswax for the protective barrier it provides your skin from harmful effects of the environment. Beeswax also helps reduce dryness by locking in moisture into the skin
- Cocoa Butter deeply moisturises and nourishes, while offering protection from harsh environmental changes, UV damage and free radicals
- Coconut Oil seeps deep into the skin pores for moisturising penetration. The lauric acid contained in coconut oil has beneficial anti-bacterial properties to help improve the healthy glow of naturally beautiful skin.
- Rose Geranium helps balance the skin’s natural oil production. Minimises the appearance of enlarged pores and reduces the appearance of dull skin, promotes faster fading of scars and blemishes, soothes and rejuvenates the complexion
- Jasmine helps promote beautiful healthy skin thanks to high concentrations of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory elements
- Rose Essential Oil & Bay Laurel have anti-inflammatory properties that bring down the puffiness of skin without losing moisture
Components of Essential Oils:
* Limonene, Linalool
Read about benefits of organic bath soaps here.
The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Co