3 Geranium and Sweet Orange Luxury Lip Balms
- Handmade in the Garden of Scotland
- 100% natural
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- The luxurious non-sticky texture that melts into the skin, giving long-lasting nourishment
- Only the purest ingredients
- Beats the no-liquid ban on flights!
- Definitely not tested on animals
- Sustainably sourced packaging
Frequently bought together
Free gift wrapping for orders over £50. Please, leave a note during checkout.
3 Geranium and Sweet Orange Luxury Lip Balms – the discerning choice to properly care for your lips.
Our lips react quickly to changing environments and can soon become dry and cracked. They are so delicate that they deserve the very best care to ensure they remain healthy, protected, and kissably soft.
Ultra-nourishing natural ingredients bring healing power and elegance, packing a punch of pure goodness whilst feeling gently sculptural and tactile to the touch.
The 3 Geranium and Sweet Orange Luxury Lip Balms elevate an essential product through its powerfully high-performance natural ingredients. Reassuringly petroleum and paraben-free, it raises the bar on lip balm and exceeds our essential need for everyday lip care to provide long-lasting nourishing protection.
Made from 100% natural ingredients, our skincare experts and studio alchemists have lovingly blended Beeswax, Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter with Sweet Orange and Geranium essential oils to moisturise, condition, and protect your lips. With a softened citrus scent and beautifully packaged, now you can treat your lips to a touch of luxury.
You can find more lip products here.
- Coconut Oil has deep moisturising effects with beneficial anti-bacterial properties to promote the health of naturally soft lips.
- Beeswax for the protective barrier it provides for your lips, and its ability to reduce dryness by sealing in moisture.
- Cocoa butter deeply moisturises and nourishes your lips, while offering protection from harsh environmental changes, UV damage and free radicals.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that help protect and condition your lips.
- Geranium helps rebalance the moisture of your lips by minimising the appearance of dry patches, reducing wrinkles, soothing chapped and cracked blemishes, and rejuvenating the softness back into your lips.
The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Co