Dook Set of Six Scented Soaps
- paraben free – palm oil free – cruelty-free – vegan
- There’s no place for plastic here – all soaps are sold in boxes made from recycled coffee cups.
- 100% recycled and recyclable.
- Handmade and unique – the weight of the soap can vary by a few grams, and the designs will naturally differ per bar.
Frequently bought together
Free gift wrapping for orders over £50. Please, leave a note during checkout.
If you can’t decide which soap to choose, get Dook Set of Six Scented Soaps! Get them all and save a bit of money at the same time!
Buy Dook Set of Six Scented Soaps and you get the sixth half price.
In this bundle you’ll get one of each:
– Rosemary and Frankincense Salt Soap
– Mandarin, Bergamot, Rosemary & Cedar Salt Soap
– Bergamot, Juniper & Rose Geranium Salt Soap
– Patchouli, Frankincense, Rosemary & Cedar Salt Soap
– Mint, Rosemary & Juniper and Salt Soap
– Cedar & Bitter Orange Salt Soap
Buying the full set means that you’ll get a sense of what we have to offer across the range – each of our soaps have a distinct scent and personality.
It also helps you to:
– reduce your carbon footprint on postage.
– save £4.95
– stock up for presents and perhaps a gift for yourself
Like all dook salt soaps, 50% of its weight is made up of Himalayan pink salt. This incredible ingredient is packed full of skin-loving trace minerals that are known for their detoxifying, exfoliating and rejuvenating for the skin.
French green clay
A natural skin decongestant and purifier. Green clay, also known as bentonite clay and montmorillonite, is brilliant for absorbing excess oils and removing impurities from your pores.
Organic Coconut Oil
Famous for its cleansing abilities, coconut oil is the special ingredient that enables a soap so salty to have a wonderful lather. In addition, it’s the coconut oil that generates that smooth lotion-like foam.
Raw Organic Shea Butter
Shea butter is a wonderful moisturising ingredient, in its raw form it also contains vitamins A, E and F which are great for boosting skin health and minerals which are known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory qualities. Overall, it’s a superfood for your skin.
Lather the soap between your hands and wash with the thick luxurious foam.
If you like to apply soap directly to your skin, consider putting the soap inside a cotton soap bag to protect sensitive parts from the mildly scratchy salt grains.
You can find more soaps here.
sodium cocoate (saponified coconut oil), sodium sheabutterate (saponified shea butter), sodium chloride (himalayan salt), aqua (water), glycerin, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) oil, juniperus communis (juniper) fruit oil, pelargonium gravaolens (geranium) oil, montmorillonite (french green clay), CI77891 (white mineral colourant), limonene,* linalool,* citronellol,* geraniol.*
* naturally occurring in essential oils
Here at Vivnaturelle we deeply care about being eco-friendly. That includes being kind to animals, as well as the planet. We only sell products that adhere to these values. We can all take little steps to ensure a better future. Buying natural products, such as these natural soaps is a step in the right direction.